Pages

What Jennifer Aniston Eats In A Day Will Probably Make You Very Sad

#1 Tiny Snacks

“I sprinkle a little coconut oil on that. Sometimes, I’ll have a puffed millet cereal with a banana or I’ll do oatmeal with an egg white whipped in at the end.”

#2 The Sad Diet

But according to her recent Elle magazine interview, it takes A LOT of work to look as good as the actress. “When I wake up, I have warm lemon water and then I have a shake or avocado and eggs, which is one of my favourites.”

#3 Poor Jen

Lunch includes “some form of vegetables or salad with protein—pretty basic” and dinner is “probably the same.” Her snack is “an apple and almond butter.” “Pasta has taken over as my new favourite go-to-town food,” she says Justin told her about it. “Yes, he has brought the pasta back into my life,” she says. “I don’t know whether I should thank him or hate him for that.”

#4 Thanks Justin

“Justin, my husband, taught me that little move to get extra protein! Right before [the oatmeal] is finished cooking, you just whip in an egg white and it kind of gives it this fluffy texture that’s delicious.”

#5 What's Jen Eating?

Jennifer has been America's sexy girl next door since she popped up on television in hit show 'Friends'- making women around the world envious of her beauty!

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete