Pages

This Guy Hunts Down Pedophiles And Beats Them With A Hammer

#1 Avenging Angel

The “Avenging Angel” aka 41-year-old Jason Christian Vukovich could face years behind bars for something he thought was noble.

#2 LIfe Goal

After being physically and mentally abused by a predator, my life was forever changed," Jason wrote. "I literally gave my own existence no value or concern. I became a thief and a liar and went on to make many poor choices throughout my life. My own heart may have been broken long ago, but with all my being I support every child in pursuit of their dreams.”

#3 Molested As A Child

Jason was molested as a young boy, he took it upon himself to track down sex offenders using the public registry and attacking them. “I’m an avenging angel, I’m going to mete out justice for the people you hurt,”‘ 67-year-old victim Wesley Hayes Demarest recalled. He suffered a fractured skull after being beaten with a hammer.

#4 35 Years

“He said he targeted sexual offenders in hopes of supporting children ‘in pursuit of their dreams,’ writing that kids should be able to live ‘without the threat of pedophiles lingering around them.’” After being charged on 18 different assault accounts, Jason could face up to 35 years. His bail has been set at $100,00.

No comments:

Post a Comment