Pages

She Won't Tell You Things When She Is Having $3X

#1 It's My Turn

Don't forget it's a two way street, guys.

#2 When Is He Going To Finish?

Sometimes it's just not doing it for her, and you trying to last longer is just making her wish it was over.

#3 Why Did I Even Buy This Lingerie?

She carefully picks out some hot lingerie, and he rips it off her in two seconds.

#4 I Hope He Doesn't Ask For Anal

Anal isn't for everyone. Tread carefully.

#5 Do I Smell Good Down There?

He's heading downtown and she wonders if he will make a u-turn or stay down there for the duration.

#6 That's It?

Sometimes it's just as great as she expected it to be, especially when he is so excited that it's over in 2 minutes

#7 What Do I Do With The Balls?

Women can be perplexed by the balls. Give them some instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment