Pages

She Was Told She Was Too Fat To Wear A Bikini. Her Response? AMAZING!

#1 She'll Show You

"I don't usually post such pictures of myself on Facebook however what happened today should be shared to raise some awareness," Jes wrote. "The girl at the store today said that "girls like me" shouldn't wear a bikini ! Well girl let me tell you something , I'm happy with myself and my biiiigggg tummy with tiger stripes 😂 but you could have said the same thing to the girl who finally got out there and had the courage to wear a bikini and you just killed her confidence with one stupid comment. "

#2 Every Size Is Beautiful

"You can be any size and look good ! Confidence is what makes you sexy and not just being a size 6 !

Thank you for fat shaming me ,thanks to you I got an awesome discount on my bikini 😂😂😂

Much love

‪#‎Fat‬ ,‪#‎confident‬, girl !"

#3 Happy With Myself

"I told her I was happy in my own body and that I love the way I look. She had nothing to say to me really. I wasn’t going to let her kill my confidence.”

#4 Jes' Response

This only motivated Jes to try on the bathing suit and take a picture for the world to see!

#5 Not Your Size

Jes P Ortelli was shopping for a new bikini when a stranger commented on the one she'd chosen, saying "girls like her" don't have the bodies to wear a bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment