Pages

Women With Ugly Vaginas Bravely Come Forward To Tell Their Story

#1 Lopsided Labia

One of my inner lips is bigger than the other. Sometimes it looks as if my vagina is sticking out it's tongue because it hangs out.

Allison - 27

#2 Deflated

My lips have deflated as I got older and now they just hang. I am considering having filler injected into them.

Shelby - 39

#3 Fupa

I have a FUPA - a fat upper pu$$y area and I hate it. It ruins the whole shape of my vagina. I guess losing weight will help.

Sienna - 32

#4 Dark Labia

I am not that dark skinned but my inner labia are really dark. I wish I could bleach them.

Gemma - 30

#5 Big Labia

My inner labia are way too big. They look like mud flaps or roast beef hanging out of a bun. I hate them.

Jan - 28

#6 Stretched Out

My vagina is totally stretched out after having 3 big babies. When you look at it, the hole is open, not closed like it used to be.

Penny - 35

#7 Big Clitoris

I have an oversized clitoris that has always made me self conscious. When I'm turned on it gets even bigger.

Alice - 27

#8 Too Small

My vagina is too small and some may think that's a good thing, but it's not. It is really painful to have sex.

Jerry - 22

#9 Too Hairy

My vagina is just too hairy. I get it waxed, but the pubes are so dense it leaves me with red bumps and it grows back way too fast.

Alexa - 31

#10 Non-existant Labia

My inner labia are so small they hardly exist. It makes my vagina look odd and somewhat like a baby.

Desiree - 21

No comments:

Post a Comment