Pages

The Sad Reason Guys Won't Call You Back After $3X

#1 No Cuddling

The fact that I don't have to cuddle afterward is big. Sometimes I just want to have sex and then go home and go to sleep.

Carlos - 27

#2 Free Sex

A one night stand is like free sex. You get to have sex with someone and not have to give anything back.

Aiden - 25

#3 Revenge

Nothing feels better, after a break up, than to have sex with a random girl. It shows you that you still have it, and it's like sticking it to the girl who just dumped you.

Isaac - 32

#4 Their Genes

I just feel it in my genes. It's this need to spread my seed to as many women as possible, even though I wear a condom.

Brett - 28

#5 The High

A one night stand is like a drug. It gives you that high that you get when you first meet someone, but you get it over and over again. It never gets old.

Oscar - 31

#6 Payback

If a girl ever leaves early before I wake up, I just assume she doesn't want to see me again. This happens a lot after a night out drinking. No reason for me to try.

Marty - 29

#7 No Girlfriend

I don't want a girlfriend to answer to, so a one night stand is perfect. I get the loving I need and then I'm done.

Hank - 30


No comments:

Post a Comment