Pages

She's Tired Of Her Boss Asking For Sexual Favors So She Put Him On Blast On FB Live

#1 Creepy Boss

The transgender woman was ordered around by 47-year-old Harold Vellenueva Jr during her community service. On the fifth day of working, Harold drove Makana to an empty car park and told her that she could leave early if she performed oral sex on him right then...

#2 Facebook Live

Deciding to begin filming the altercation, you can first hear Makana ask "If I don't do sexual stuff I'll have to stay until 1 o'clock? I'm kind of uncomfortable," she says to Harold. Her video received 197,000 views after being uploaded.

#3 The Aftermath

“People were saying it’s my fault. People were making fun of the situation. I wasn’t comfortable being a punchline to something serious that happened to me.” Police arrested 47-year-old Harold Villanueva Jr. and charged him with fourth-degree sexual assault, a misdemeanor.

#4 Help!

Makana tagged the Honolulu Police Department in her video, explaining: “I was doing my community service & this city and county of Honolulu employee told me to do sexual acts for him.

“He said if I told anyone they would not believe me because I’m a felon.

“I was uncomfortable and stuck all the way up on Royal summit in the city and county truck.

“I said anything to keep him on his side of the truck until we got to a more public area. I decided to secretly record as proof and for my safety.

On top of that he spanked my butt. This isn’t right on so many levels.”

#5 Makana

21-year-old Makana Milho had just been ordered to serve six days of community service after she was caught stealing from a clothing store. But she never thought she'd be punished even more by her supervisor...

No comments:

Post a Comment