Pages

"I Danced Like His Little Stripper, But When He Pulled Out His P*ni*, I Panicked"

#1 Twisted Ankle.

I thought it would be sexy to dance for my lover. It was my first time and I bought 5 inch high stripper shoes. As I danced around naked, he pulled out his penis. It was the first time I'd seen it, and I was shocked. It was tiny. Well, I stumbled and twisted my ankle and fell. We ended up in bed with ice on my foot as we had sex missionary style. Half my moans were from the pain in my foot, but I was determined to go through with it, no matter how small it was.

Flo - 31

#2 Bouncy Ball

My guy placed me on top of him, cowgirl style, during my first time having sex. Having no idea what to do, I just jumped up and down like I was on a bouncy ball, until I almost fractured his penis.

Chloe - 25

#3 Thought I Peed

It was my first time having sex, and my guy went down on me. Suddenly, liquid gushed out of me, soaking him and the bed. I thought I peed on him and ran int o the bathroom, humiliated. I later found out I was a squirter.

Holly - 27

#4 Didn't Cum

I never had an orgasm before, not even through masturbation, so when I had sex for the first time, nothing was happening. My guy tried everything until he couldn't hold it in anymore and he came. My vagina was so sore the next day I was walking around like I rode a horse for 5 days straight.

April - 29

#5 Puked

It was my first time ever having a penis in my mouth. I was doing okay until he got excited and pushed it in a little too far, then as I gagged and pulled it out, there was a bit of slimy semen on the tip that caused me to vomit all over him.

Ellie - 27

#6 Couldn't Breathe

During my first time having sex, my guy suggested a 69 and got on top of me, inserting his penis into my mouth. Being inexperienced, I took it all deep in my throat as he went to town on my vagina. I began to gag and when I breathed in I couldn't get any air. Suddenly, I began shaking and threw him off. He landed on the floor and broke his hand.

Olive - 24

#7 Doggy Style

It was my first time having sex and we were doing it missionary style, when my guy suddenly said, 'let's do it doggy style.' Having no idea what he meant and not wanting him to know I was a virgin, I got on all fours facing him, and asked him "now what?".

Ivy - 22

#8 Screaming

I was having sex for the first time and it hurt more than it felt good. I began screaming, but he thought I was moaning in delight, so he went harder and harder, until I was crying.

Alexa - 23

#9 Made Him Cry

We were in bed and he was fingering me, so I grabbed onto his penis to give him a hand job. I grabbed it to tightly and jerked it so hard, he began to cry. At first I thought he was moaning, but then I saw the tears, as he pried my hand off.

Gemma - 30

#10 Stayed Still

I wasn't sure how to move under him as he penetrated me for the first time. I ended up just laying perfectly still and being completely silent. He finally told me that I was boring in bed.

Daisy - 27

No comments:

Post a Comment