Pages

Man Hires Hookers & His Own Daughters Show Up At Hotel

#1 Daddy's Girls

Father-of-ten, Titus McDonalds headed to Las Vegas to blow of some steam, as his marriage wasn't going so well. While there, he called for two prostitutes to come to his room, but when they walked in the hotel room he noticed they were his own DAUGHTERS that he hadn't seen in years.

#2 OMG

“I have never gotten a prostitute in my life,” McDonalds told Las Vegas Weekly. “I swear to Christ. What are the odds it was my own flesh and blood that showed up? I think this is Lord’s way of bitch-slapping me.” He collapsed on the floor once he realized they were his 20 and 23 year old girls

#3 Their Choice

Unfortunately, the girls plan on continuing being prostitutes, and don't want to go back home with their father. Here is a dad who seems to have totally failed at parenting and it's pretty sad to see

#4 I'm Sorry

After calming down a bit and gathering his thoughts, he located the girls at the hotel bar. "I told them I was sorry for what I have done” McDonald’s said. “I apologized for my actions and said I just want my family whole again”

#5 Too Tough

The girls disappeared from the family home together three years ago, and Titus had an idea of why they fled. “I used to just spank and spank them,” McDonalds said. “I just wanted them to excel at ballet and get ballet scholarships so I wouldn’t be on the hook for college tuition. But they didn’t like ballet and I shouldn’t have forced ballet on them. Everything is my fault.”

No comments:

Post a Comment