Pages

She Got Furious When The Guy Texted Her This, Her Reply Was Read By Millions

#1 This Guy

She met a guy on a dating app. He dared her.

#2 What Did He Think?

"I said I liked baseball just to please you, Master." Well, that was definitely not the case!

#3 Challenge

The challenge was to name the teams in the National League East in 10 seconds without googling. So she answered in an elegant fashion. It serves him right.

#4 Way To Go, Megan!

“It seemed pretty condescending plus it was something SO basic it was kind of insulting. Instead of responding with the teams (first instinct) or ignoring, I decided to have a little fun. I love baseball & I love puns, so at the very least I knew I would make myself laugh. He STILL hasn’t responded. That said I don’t know if I would either at this point.”

#5 Meet The Baseball Fan

Megan Brown (right) is a die-hard sports lover. She also has a blog.

#6 Fury

That made her furious. Why would he think she lied?

#7 Tweet And Retweets

Her tweet was retweeted over ten thousand times! And it received great appreciation. Megan said, “When meeting or dating guys, it’s common for them to attempt to quiz women to test if they ‘really’ are sports fans. This guy was someone I met on of a dating app, we had started texting & he asked me that question.”

No comments:

Post a Comment