Pages

After A Seven-Year Relationship, She Asks Him Why He Cheated. His Response? I'm In Tears

7
#1 Disguisted

Ali: "That's F****ng gross man, that's cheating!"
Andrew: "I never said it wasn't"

#2 WHY?

Andrew: "The question is why did I, and I think it's because I was interested in other options.
Ali: "Why didn't you end it with me if you wanted other options?"
Andrew: "I did, that night that it all kind of first started we didn't do anything, we just talked. And about two weeks later I broke up with you because I felt like I'd been dishonest. And then that's when something happened."

#3 Ali & Andrew

For 7 years, Ali trusted her boyfriend Andrew with all of her heart...and it was shattered when she found how he'd been cheating on her.

#4 Why?

This eventually lead to their breakup, and now 2 years later she finally got the chance to ask him exactly why he did what he did!

#5 No Intercourse

Andrew: "I didn't cheat on you so many times, I did not do the act of cheating. And I never slept with anybody else, just hand stuff"

#6 She Still Feels The Pain

Andrew: "Why did I do it so many times?"
Pause.
"Yeah I don't have an answer to that."

No comments:

Post a Comment