Pages

He's Having A Bad Day At Work, But Then He Looks Out His Truck Window And Sees THIS!

#1 A Bad Day

He was having one of the worst days ever, feeling upset and rushed by all the things he had to get done that day.

#2 Make Someone Smile

He tells her about his stupid morning, and reveals the crazy urge to bring her flowers. The woman immediately begins to cry, and he let's her know that he just wants her to smile today. After getting back into his truck and driving off, he can see in his mirror that she's still balling in her car - making him realize that his life doesn't suck too bad.

#3 Turns Around

"I drive past her, and I have this overwhelming urge that I need to turn back around, go in the store, buy her some flowers and take them to her," he says while holding back his tears. "I walk out to her and say "look, I don't know you and this is weird.""

#4 Strange Encounter

"I just had a very interesting experience," he explains on his Facebook video. "I was feeling sorry for myself today."

#5 A Stranger

But while leaving a store, he turns and see's a bald 60-year-old woman reading her car near him...

No comments:

Post a Comment