Pages

Man discovers his girlfriend is cheating on him with his FATHER after reading their racy text messages - and live blogs the ordeal on 4Chan

1.When his girlfriend replied, 'We shouldn't really be talking,' he came back with: 'I no babe, I just can't stop thinkin about u or last nite xxxx' before encouraging her to send him a nude pic of her getting changed, which she did. 
The cuckolded 4Chan user followed this up 45 minutes later by explaining: 'Been on the phone to my mum explaining the situation. Had to upload the photos to my comp. Sorry for bad quality.'
As the 4Chan community chimed in with questionable advice and begged for more details, the man promised to keep them updated as he confronted his girlfriend via social media.
2.And true to his word, he shortly followed up with images of the conversation between him and his girlfriend on Facebook Messenger.
What followed was a painstaking exchange between him and his girlfriend, as he confronted her over her alleged infidelity.
At first she denied any knowledge of what he was accusing her of, but when he revealed he had seen her explicit texts, she replied: 'Im so sorry you know me. You know its not anything.
'It was an accident and he pressured me lots. I love you to much please answer me. Talk to me bout it we can get past it.' 
She insisted: 'Your dad is very forward and it didnt mean anything i swear. Anyway i just thought maybe he'd like me more and he was sorta joking with me and it seemed like we could all be ok with it maybe.
'I know it's your dad but we both know hes not like normal dads. I'd rather call you. Can you answer me please'.
When pressed to say whether or not she'd done the deed, she confessed: 'It was only once I was waiting for you to get back with **** remember and then your dad just sat next to me and we spoke a bit and stuff and i dont kknow :(
'He kissed me and it was just quite casual i would have told you about it obviously. Your dad isn't like a normal dad. It wasn't for long or anything.
'I get you will be angry but you cant be to angry you know what its like. We could have just spoken bout it and been casual. Im sorry I know it is bad now what can I do? Im really sorry for everything. You're so important to me its you not him.'
When her devastated boyfriend pushed for details she continued to avoid the question, pleading: 'Do we have to talk bout details it wont make it better I just want to get past it i dont have to ever speak to him again.'
3.A man has aired his dirty laundry online after allegedly catching his girlfriend cheating on him with his own father.
The anonymous 4Chan user posted a picture of what he claims is a text exchange between the pair that he found on his dad's iPhone, before live-blogging his ordeal as it happened.
The messages contain explicit sex references and even a naked picture that the woman is believed to have sent after the pair slept together.
Scroll down for video
In his original 4Chan post, he wrote: 'Just found out my girlfriend has been having sex with my Dad. He left his phone at the house while he's at work.
'All messages discussing how she's his "dirty little secret". Nudes and everything, what do I do? I'm broken.' He then shared a series of screen shots of the messages.
One, purportedly from the user's father, read: 'Alright gorgeous?' followed by a winking emoji face.
4.After 4Chan users begged for more information, the anonymous 'broken' man kept them updated with snippets of the conversation as he confronted his 'cheating' girlfriend via Facebook Messenger
Please answer me': After being confronted over her infidelity, the man's girlfriend attempted to explain herself
5.The man's girlfriend attempted to justify her actions, but was met with disdain by her 'cuckolded' partner



1 comment:

  1. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock and needed help to make him stop cheating. A friend of mine directed me to this spell caster called Lord Zakuza. I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and I did exactly what he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful and all this happened within 48 hours of contacting Lord Zakuza.. You can also need his help for anything and here's his contact information's. Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com and Website: lordzakuzaspells.com or Call/text/WhatsApp +1 (740) 573-9483.

    ReplyDelete