Pages

COLLEGE KIDS REVEAL WHY THEY CHOSE TO SLEEP WITH THEIR TEACHER

Hot for teacher
It seems to be an age old fantasy for high school and college boys: Getting down with that sexy young teacher. And then there’s the old age about the co-ed who slept her way to an ‘A’. While many of us haven’t indulged in that kind of relationship, plenty of people have. Read the stories of some anonymous students from Reddit who decided to get dirty at school.
 
A for Awesome

“I hooked up with my professor. Oh, I was already getting an ‘A’, I just did it because I thought he was really hot.”

Oopsie

“I had drunk sex with a graduate student. I just found out that is my professor this coming semester.”

Unhappy ending

“I had sex with a professor to pass my finals. Well, I passed and now I regret it so much.”

A weird fairy tale

“I ended up marrying one of my professors. We’ve been together for over thirty years.”

 

Open relationships

“I’m male and slept with one of my female professors, which was awkward because her boyfriend was another of my professors. Of course, he was sleeping with one of my classmates. Theater school!”

Tit for tat

“I hooked up with my sociology professor last night because he caught me smoking pot.”

That’s it?

“I slept with a professor just for an extension on my final project.”

WHAT?!

“I hooked up with my professor and still ended up failing the class!”

One thing led to another

“I had sex with my professor in his office. I originally went into to just discuss my paper.”

Two for one

“I slept with my professor and her husband to pass my class.”

Almost caught!

“I had sex with my geography professor. She always paid special attention to me and one day she caught me staring at her boobs as any 17 year old would do and she smiled at me. So one day she gave me an after school detention for failing to complete homework to a satisfactory standard, it was an hour of me and her in her office. She wasn’t wearing a bra this time and showed me her boobs, in return she asked to feel my penis. I didn’t say no. She ended up giving me a blowjob and I came really quickly, I mean I was 17 and getting a blowjob from my geography professor in her office!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment