Pages

This Sums Up Girlfriends Perfectly After You Have Had S3X With Them.

#1  This cannot get any worse….will just have to learn to live with the situation as it is.

#2 Good luck figuring that out….

#3 When you give her the ‘it’s not you, it’s me’ speech but she’s still clinging on…

#4 The difference can be very loud….I think I love spending time with me

#5 Look who is talking…nkt! She has been on her phone all day and I can’t even get a few minutes on my laptop. Literally she is in a relationship with her phone!

#6 She knows it all…

#7 when you don’t see eye to eye

#8 There’s clearly no chemistry here! A serious case of language barrier or she’s acting a fool!

#9 She’d rather spend time at the gun range than with me!!!

#10 Heeeelllloooo! I don’t think you know the meaning of what you just said!

No comments:

Post a Comment