Pages

People Reveal The Most Inappropriate Things They've Seen in Public.

1. Grab A Net

"When I was 15 I was at a large ass family reunion on a large plot of private property. Me, my uncle, my cousin and my dads cousin were all at the edge of the property overlooking a river. We saw a canoe coming down the river. When they got close we saw a guy and a girl in the canoe. All the sudden the guy yells "GRAB A NET" my cousin replies "WHY". The man proceeded to respond "BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO CATCH SOME TITTY" and the girl proceeded to flash us. It was great, I'll never forget it."

2. Doll Wank

"At a music festival I saw a guy (obviously on way too many drugs) jacking off to an art installation full of tiny psychedelic dolls whilst being held in a choke hold by a security guard. He didn't stop and came all over the ground before more security dragged him away."

3. Naked Yoga Man

"A gentleman that my coworkers and I have dubbed Naked Yoga Man. We work in an office next to an apartment building and if you're on the early shift on the fourth floor you can witness a middle aged man doing yoga on his balcony entirely naked. Every morning, without fail. Someone complained once and he put on tiny gold booty shorts for about a week before deciding they were cramping his style."

4. Balcony Hookups

"I graduated college with a small class. Nine of us got a condo and went to Florida for the week between finals and graduation and I will never drink that much liquor again in my life. One night we were just lounging on the beach chairs when someone looks up and sees about 3 floors up, a couple doing it. Girl is bent over the balcony railing and taking it from behind. Staring out at the water late at night, probably pretty cool for them. Being obnoxious 22 year olds, we started cheering them on! The girl gets pissed off, yanks up her shorts and goes inside. The guy goes to follow, but pauses, comes back to the rail and gives us all a double thumbs up doing an obscene dance (he might have even been doing the helicopter with his dong but I couldn't tell). Then he RUNS for the door, I'm guessing his lady saw that and was about to lock his ass out. Made our night and I will never see anyone that shameless again."

5. Bzzzzz

"On the commute into London, I sat opposite a man and a woman who were obviously a couple. The woman kept acting slightly fidgety, and making muffled yelps every now and then. I kept glancing over out of the corner of my eye, and it wasn't until we were half way through the journey that I saw what the man had in his hand - one of those small, pink, remote control devices that I guess paired with whatever vibrating sex toy the woman had down her drawers.
Didn't actually get to "see" anything directly I guess, though she had troubles standing up to get off the train at the final station."

6. Excuse Me!

"I was doing a three point turn in a narrow road which actually took about seven points. Pulled into a "gap" between two parked cars only to be facing a woman taking a piss. Panties down hitching up her shirt to avoid splash. I was trying to get the hell outa there as quickly as possible but she just kept yelling at me like I was the one in the wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment