Pages

People Are Calling Him The Worst Dad Of All Time, But Only If They Knew The Truth

#1 Magic

Andreas is from Sweden, but he's living in Norway. There, fathers get 10 weeks of parental leave, so he decided to enjoy them with baby Oscar. The boy's mom, Kristine Wale, is a nurse. And although she doesn’t get involved in any of the photos, she loves what Andreas is doing. ‘She can see it’s good for my relationship with Oscar,’ he said.

#2 Racing

‘I set the camera up on a 10 second timer and then I have to run back into place.'
‘The idea is for these not to be normal baby pictures. I wanted to try something different to put a smile on Oscar’s face when he looks back a them.’
Little Oscar is enjoying all this attention his dad is giving him.

#3 Spa

‘About twice a week I’ll take my camera out and just try to make the best of whatever situation we are in,’ he said.

#4 Baking

‘I actually had the idea in my head before Oscar was even born. I love taking pictures and I wanted to make something we could look back on and laugh,’ he added.

#5 Barbecueing

Andreas Miezans, 33, from Tonsberg, Norway, is making his baby do the most outrageous -and sometimes dangerous- things. The toddler is only 1!!

#6 Diving

‘It just started out as a way of bonding with my son and it’s gone absolutely crazy,’ said Andreas. He's had tons of comments and the photos have gone viral.

#7 Mowing The Lawn

Actually, he's not making the baby do anything. But Andreas knows how to edit the pictures and make them look real.

No comments:

Post a Comment