Pages

One Night I Came Home And Found My Wife With Her Friend...

#1 In Bed

That night during sex, she began to talk about being with a woman. It turned me on so much, I came instantly.

#2 Threesome

She chose the same friend for our threesome, and we drank wine in the living room to loosen up, before her friend began kissing my wife.

#3 Wild Night

We took it to the bedroom and they let me participate, however it was more turned on watching what she and my wife were doing to each other.

#4 Caught Them

One night I came home and saw her and her friend kissing on the couch. They jumped apart, but I know what I saw.

#5 My Proposition

As we lay there, my mind was going wild. I slowly asked if I could ever join in, and she said yes.

#6 Our Relationship

Our relationship has never been stronger. Whenever she is with her friends she can be herself and she's even had sex with them. Sometimes I'm involved, sometimes I watch, and sometimes I'm not even there.

No comments:

Post a Comment