Pages

Model Has SIX RIBS Removed In Her Quest To Look Like Jessica Rabbit

Pixee Fox is a twenty five year old who has an obsession; she wants to resemble Jessica Rabbit. This is where I make a revelation, I used to fancy this cartoon character so much as a kid. I was and am very aware she’s a cartoon character – but come on, she’s hot!


Pixee has had a total of fifteen operations to achieve this transformation.
‘People often come up to me and say, “Don’t take this the wrong way, but you look like a cartoon”. she says. ‘But for me that’s a compliment, that’s what I want to achieve.’
‘Those cartoon characters represent the idealisation of the female body. I want to have the tiny waist, the butt, big boobs, big eyes and a really pretty face. Having my ribs removed was just another step in achieving that ideal.’
Before Pixee went about drastically changing her appearance, she looked unrecognisable from the pictures above:
She has had six ribs removed to achieve her 14 inch waist

I’ll let you be the judge of whether it’s been worth all of that money!

‘The only reason I have been able to do it now is that doctors finally started taking me seriously. They can see I’m not a crazy person and that I know what I’m doing.’ said the aspiring model.
I’ll let you, the reader be the judge of that. Here’s what she went through to achieve the ‘Jessica Rabbit Look’

I’ve done my best to remain impartial in this article, but I think you can probably guess that I’m not the biggest fan of this Jessica Rabbit lookalike. But at the end of the day it is her choice and as long as she feels happy then good on her.

Her rib operation was an extreme five-hour procedure that is irreversible. A doctor called Barry Eppley in Indianapolis agreed to perform the procedure which is usually performed for medical not cosmetic reasons.
‘Getting my ribs removed has always been a dream of mine,’ Pixee says. ‘But it was really hard, almost impossible, to find a surgeon to do it.’

No comments:

Post a Comment